Friday, March 6, 2009

In Memory of my pet Hamster, Long Long

It is with ultimate sadness that my first post for year 2009 is the demise of my pet hamster, Long Long. He passed away peacefully in his food bowl on 05 Mar 2009, died of old age. I was the one who discover it, my sister who handled his body and coffin, and my mum who help to bury him. I had specially requested my sis to bury him with his fav food, so that he will never go hungry. He has been with the family since 05 Dec 2006. He was a very active and handsome boy.

His body with his fav foodsHis coffin sealed upThe orbiturary my thoughtful sis made for him. Looks like a cat thou.

Though he has left us, we will always remember him, his cuteness and the fond memories he has brought us.

I will miss you, Long Long... Farewell... Sad.....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

woa, your good sister is so thoughtful!
n you really dedicate a blog entry for your beloved hamster long long. so touched.
i'm sure you n your good sis will remember long long and his nice furry backside when young, cute handsome face and cockroach stunts when he's old.

Anonymous said...

what about our beloved Ling Ling?